Barnados would like you to know about their new service. See, Hear, Respond. This is for families and children who do not have an active Social Worker.
Please read the following and then follow the link for more information.
Barnados would like you to know:
- We only work in England but the NSPCC works throughout the UK
- This service will provide support to children and families who do not have active social worker involvement
- Our phone number is free, you won’t have to pay to contact us or to access the support offered.
- Your phone call will be answered by one of our Barnardo’s project workers who are experienced in working with families from all walks of life. They will not judge you or blame you whatever you are going through.
- Everyone has the right to be safe. If we become worried about the safety of anyone we will share information with other organisations to ensure they are protected from harm. This is our legal duty. We will always try to work with those at risk to agree a plan together to maximise their safety and welfare.
- With your agreement we may share your and your family’s information with other organisations who will provide part of this service