Coronavirus update 19th March 2020
NEW – provision for Key workers (front line staff)
NEW – provision for those who are socially vulnerable
NEW – normal schooling to cease from close of school Friday
We are doing all we can to keep up to date with all information coming to us from the DfE and the NHS. Please ensure you pay strict attention to the following guidelines to try to ensure that all children and staff remain safe:
* If your child has a temperature of above 37.8, they should remain off school for a minimum of 14 days.
* If your child has flu like symptoms including a new cough, they should remain off school for a minimum of 14 days.
* If your child has a persistent cough and NO temperature, they should remain off school for a minimum of 14 days.
* If you feel your child needs paracetamol then they should be kept at home.
* If any member of the family has any of the above symptoms then your child should stay off school for 14 days
Advice is all those with underlying medical conditions and those who are vulnerable to illness especially asthma and lung conditions must practice social distancing for 3 months.
If you are unsure what this means for you please phone school or follow the link.
Please use this link to inform you of important information relating to your child with Learning Difficulties and underlying medical conditions.
From Monday 23rd March school will open its doors as a day service for front line staff and those who are socially vulnerable.
We will NOT be open for those who are vulnerable due to health conditions.
We will operate as best as possible with a skeleton staff and provide all of the children who attend meaningful activities but we will not follow a timetable nor a curriculum.
Further information to follow.
Please ensure you contact the office as usual to report the absence.
Help us to keep our community as safe as possible.
For further information please follow this additional link.
If you are socially isolating please do not send your child back into our provision before the end of the
14 day period.