Government Guidance for Educational Setting
This guidance is to help schools and other educational settings provide advice for staff, parents and carers, pupils and students about coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): cancellation of GCSEs, AS and A levels in 2020 Guidance Updated 22nd May 2020
- COVID-19: guidance for educational settings Guidance Updated 20th May 2020
- Closure of educational settings: information for parents and carers Guidance Updated 20th May 2020
- COVID-19: school closures Guidance Updated 18th May 2020
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): guidance on vulnerable children and young people Guidance Updated 15th May 2020
- COVID-19: free school meals Guidance Updated 15th May 2020
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): maintaining educational provision Guidance 14th May 2020
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Schools, childcare providers, colleges and local authorities in England on maintaining educational provision Guidance 14th May 2020
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): travel advice for educational settings Guidance 5th May 2020
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): guidance on isolation for residential educational settings Guidance Updated 8th April 2020
Please direct all enquiries to the school office team, the telephone will be answered by Karen, Tanya or Alison who will ensure the correct member of our school team responds to you. For any further information you can contact us using the details below or fill in the form on the right and we will get back to you.
Phone: 01524 645 43